Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish!
Top Ten Book Endings That Left Me With My Mouth Hanging Open:
1) Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead: I think she somehow found a way to end each of her books that made me WANT (NEED) the next book!
2) Delirium by Lauren Oliver: SERIOUSLY???? I think this book has got to have the biggest cliffhanger ending EVER. I want Pandemonium NOW!
3) Divergent by Veronica Roth: I want to know more! What's going to happen? What's not going to happen? Is Insurgent out yet????
4) Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready: O.M.G. You can not end this book there!!!
5) Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins: I loved this book. I have no words to describe how much I loved this book BUT the epilogue was disappointing. Oh, so disappointing, even though she got with the person I wanted her to be with.
6) Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick: I was not expecting the ending what so ever BUT I also wasn't expecting it to end where it did!
7) If I Stay by Gayle Forman: No. Just no. I wanted to know more! I wanted to know how Mia and Adam were going to deal with what had happened. I WANTED TO KNOW MORE!
8) Nevermore by Kelly Creagh: Holy moly cow how I loved this ending. And I want to know what's going to happen next!
9)Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and Half Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling: BOTH of these books made me cry like I never had before in any of these books (excluding #7, because you know, it wasn't out then) and it broke my heart.
10) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: The perfect ending.