Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday {13}

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish!
This week: 

Top Ten Book Endings That Left Me With My Mouth Hanging Open:



1) Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead: I think she somehow found a way to end each of her books that made me WANT (NEED) the next book!

 2) Delirium by Lauren Oliver: SERIOUSLY???? I think this book has got to have the biggest cliffhanger ending EVER. I want Pandemonium NOW!

3) Divergent by Veronica Roth: I want to know more! What's going to happen? What's not going to happen? Is Insurgent out yet????

4) Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready: O.M.G. You can not end this book there!!!

5) Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins: I loved this book. I have no words to describe how much I loved this book BUT the epilogue was disappointing. Oh, so disappointing, even though she got with the person I wanted her to be with.

6) Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick: I was not expecting the ending what so ever BUT I also wasn't expecting it to end where it did!

7) If I Stay by Gayle Forman: No. Just no. I wanted to know more! I wanted to know how Mia and Adam were going to deal with what had happened. I WANTED TO KNOW MORE!

8) Nevermore by Kelly Creagh: Holy moly cow how I loved this ending. And I want to know what's going to happen next!

9)Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and Half Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling: BOTH of these books made me cry like I never had before in any of these books (excluding #7, because you know, it wasn't out then) and it broke my heart.

10) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: The perfect ending.


6 comments:

  1. Great list! I just got Pandemonium yesterday. Cant wait to read it.

    Yara @ Once Upon a Twilight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree that the ending to Mockingjay was a serious let down. I wasn't happy with it, but understood it.

    Beth ^_^
    http://sweetbooksnstuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Divergent looks like a good book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Divergent on my list also. There's so many other books on this list I haven't read yet but should.

    My Top Ten: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/10/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-book-endings.html

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  5. The wait for Insurgent is killing me - I just have to know what happens next.

    And I loved Hallows too <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, heck yes to HP and Mockingjay. Both killed me in totally different ways. Brilliant list :)

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS