Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish!
Top Ten Books I Wish I Could Read Again for the First Time:
1) Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling: This was my childhood guys. I want to see this world again for the first time and re-live my childhood. I want to hate Snape all over again and fall in love with him in the end. I want to see Ron and Hermione's love blossom.
2) The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins: I love this dystopian world and I would love to get back into this amazing world.
3) Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver: I LOVE this book so to be able to expeience it all over again, it would be awesome!
4) Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead: When I began reading this series, I hated vampires. WAY too many of them in the YA world BUT I loved this series and I would love to begin the journey all over again!
5) Divergent by Veronica Roth: Oh, my goodness, I loved this book. So much. I laughed, cried, gasped, and rooted (for the characters) as I read this book. I would love to experience this whirl wind adventure for the first time again!
6) The Gemma Doyle Trilogy by Libba Bray: I LOVED this series when I first began reading it. I was super surprised at how well it was written and how much I loved the plot and characters.
7) Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen: A pure classic and one of my favorites!
8) This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen: Well, almost all Sarah's books but this one is particular because I just love it so darn much! Great character, music, love, and so much more!
9) Gallagher Girl Series by Ally Carter: Ally Carter is the master at writing adventure, action books with a girl protagonist and I would love to delve back into this amazing world for the first time again.
10) Twilight Saga by Stephanie Meyer: I fell in love with this series BEFORE it became so huge and everyone began talking about it. Back then, it was awesome. BTW, this series did not make me a reader, I already read before this came along!