Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday {15}

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish!
This week: 

Top Ten Books Whose Titles Or Covers Made Me Buy It Because:

1) Halo by Alexandra: LOVE this cover! It's so pretty! Didn't enjoy the book as much.
2) Iron Fey Series by Julie Kagawa: Look at these be-u-ti-ful covers!! So swirly and pretty! 
3) Nightshade by Andrea Cremer: I have this cover and it is SOOO pretty! AND sparkly! 
4) Ice by Sarah Beth Durst: SO perfect for this book. Looking at it gives me the chills really. And you know, the bear is cute!
5) Hush, Hush series by Becca Fitzpatrick: I love these covers! They're so mysterious and dark and really eye catching!
6) I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You by Ally Carter: Love, love, love this title! 
7) Ten Things We Did (And Probably Shouldn't Have) by Sarah Mlynowski: What happened? What did they do that they shouldn’t have done? 
8) A Need So Beautiful by Suzanne Young : LOVE this title and the cover isn’t so bad either! 
9) Paranormalcy by Kiersten White: I love both the title and the cover! I want that dress! 
10) The Water Wars by Cameron Stracher: Such a stunning cover guys! It looks even better in person!

SPECIAL MENTION: Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling. DUH!

7 comments:

  1. Ice does look really good! I love wintery themes in books, that way I can enjoy them from the comfort of my nice warm couch lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nightshade has a great cover. I was tempted to buy it at one time, but resisted.

    Beth ^_^
    http://sweetbooksnstuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Halo cover is magnificant! I could die when I look at it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ordered Paranormalcy the other day; I hope it lives up to its gorgeous cover!

    Check out my TTT here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic list! I do prefer this cover of Nightshade to the paperback which is kind of weird.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, yes, Halo is such a pretty book! I wish I loved the story! The same goes for The Water Wars, though I liked that one a bit more. Fab list, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The iron fey has super epic covers! My favorite of the covers has to be the iron knight, I love the hot ash model;D

    Nightshade was a pick of mine this week (here is my TTT) don't you think it's the prettiest thing on earth? it's so sad they changed the cover//: I like this original one better & wished they continued the idea of it with the last 2 books!

    I all 4 of the Tell you I love you series books and they are so pretty on my shelf! I love how the match and they're really simple but great. Reflects the writing! plus ally carter always out does herself with each title, so original!!

    10 things we did was on my list to. Super catchy name & super cute cover = immediate buy book!

    The model on Paranormalcy is so pretty, makes me want to read & already like the MC!

    great covers!

    -thank you&come again.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS