Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish!
This week :
This week :
Top Ten Books Perfect For Reading Around Halloween:
1. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs: Just that cover gives me the creeps. I still haven't read this book yet (it's on my TBR pile) but it sounds sooo creepy, even from all the reviews I've read.
2. The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan: Another cover that is super awesome. AND it's about Zombies. Like those legit, creepy zombies!
3. Enclave by Ann Aguirre: LOVED this book and I would have no idea how I would live in this world. Seriously, it scared me!
4. The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson: I've heard that this book is super creepy and awesome and...awesome. And the cover...!
5. Any Stephen King book: Um, yeah. Read any of his book and get creeped out. I have watched movies based on his books but I have never had the guts to actually read the book.
6. Nevermore by Kelley Creagh: Edgar Allan Poe. That is all. And the fact that this book is super good and well written and I loved it all.
7. Paranormalcy by Kiersten White: It's not all about vampires and it's not all about creepy books. During all the creepy books, I love reading a fun book that makes me laugh.
8. Anything by R.L. Stine: Another author who creeps me. I read his books when I was younger and it worked out
9. The Replacement by Brenna Yavonoff: I didn't finish this book (not because I didn't like; it was due at the library) but it was creppy! And perfect for Halloween.
10. The Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling: For some reason, when I think of Halloween, I always read these books (except Deathly Hallow; still haven't been able to read it) and I love them.