So what's the challenge? To read 15 standalone YA books in 2012!Go HERE to sign up at Hafsah's blog or at Britta's blog HERE.
What books count towards the 2012 Standalone Reading Challenge? Any Young Adult standalone book that is released between December 27, 2011 and December 31, 2012. Any format (paperback, hardcover, e-book, ARC) counts, but they must be read during the time period mentioned above.
I'm not going to include a list because I never know what books I can get my hands on so I'll update it as the time goes on!
1. As I Wake—Elizabeth Scott
2. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight—Jennifer E. Smtih
3. Stolen Away—Alyxandra Harvey
4. Fracture—Megan Miranda
5. Cleopatra’s Moon—Vicky Alvear Shecter
6. Queen of Kentucky—Alicia Whitaker
7. The Fault in Our Stars—Joh Green
8. Epic Fail—Claire LaBeznik
9. Shooting Stars—Allison Rushby