Saturday, November 12, 2011

Apologies, Sadness, News

FIRST, I AM SO SORRY FOR BEING GONE FOR SO LONG (like a few days)!! School and live have been epically busy and I've head a lot to do!

 I wasn't able to make it to YallFest and I'm so sad about it! I do know that Jeremy and Jeffery of Novel Thoughts and Angela of Reading Angel were there and I was looking forward to meeting them (Jeffery and Jeremy also live in SC, which is so cool) but oh well!

AND OMG GUYS, THE HUNGER GAMES TRAILER IS GOING TO PREMIER THIS MONDAY ON GOOD MORNING AMERICA. I've already set up my DVR!

ALSO, check out this...stunning...(there I said it) trailer for SNOW WHITE AND THE HUNTSMEN:
I'll be back to posting later tonight!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see this one! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS