Sunday, November 27, 2011

In My Mailbox (48): Unbecoming, Nook, and Contemp Edition

THIS IS TWO WEEKS WORTH
From the Library:
Secrets of My Hollywood Life: On Location by Jen Calonita (read and reviewed)
Secrets of My Hollywood Life: Family Affairs by Jen Calonita 
Secrets of My Hollywood Life: Paparazzi Princess by Jen Calonita
(I'm addicted to this series!)

For Review:
None

Purchased: 
None

Gifted (by my big sis):

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michele Hodkin (OMG. Reading it now and loving it!)
Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins (OMG. I.LOVED.IT.READ.IT.IN.ONE.DAY)

Won: 

A NOOK COLOR WITH AN IF I DIE SKIN AND ALL OF RACHEL VINCENT'S SOUL SCREAMERS EBOOKS INCLUDING THE NOVELLAS!!!!!!!!! 

Sorry for the rather interesting pictures! I got an iPad 2 and I used the camera and Picnik to fix them up!

Hosted by The Story Siren



WHAT DID YOU GET IN YOUR MAILBOX?

9 comments:

  1. new follower :)

    Congrats on winning the Nook! That's awesome!!

    Happy reading and check out my in my mailbox!
    http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-21.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Mailbox this week!

    If you have a moment, please come and vote on your favorite YA Novel's Character:
    Here
    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  3. That nook is seriously awesome! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh cool I got Belles from Jen Calonita! I haven't heard of these others of hers!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  5. You won the IF I DIE NOOK?? SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two things: I am so glad that you loved Lola! It's amazing, isn't it?! did you prefer it over Anna?

    Also, AN IF I DIE NOOK! *happy dance* Yes! I'm so jealous of you right now. I want it!

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG so jealous you won that nook! I LOVE THE SOUL SCREAMERS! Also Lola and the Boy Next Door was really good! I want to read The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer!

    Check out my IMM! I just started my blog so it is my very first one!
    http://somelikeitparanormall.blogspot.com/2011/11/weekly-meme-hosted-by-story-siren-this.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!! Congratulations on winning the nook! I am so dying to get an ebook reader!

    And yay for Lola! I hope you enjoy it!

    A new follower! :D

    Please check out my IMM too!
    http://forget8me8not.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-8.html

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS