Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish!
Top Ten Books You Had Very Strong Emotions About:
1) The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins: Excitement, sadness, anger, fear, and so much more. I’m not sure I’ve ever been more emotionally invested in a book since HP!
2) Divergent by Veronica Roth: EXCITEMENT! I just wanted to know what was going to happen next!
3) Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver: Such a beautiful, heart breaking, strong book. I was so angry with Sam and then I felt bad for her and then I was angry at her again. So many emotions!
4) Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins: Love this book so much! Stephanie really knows how to make me laugh. She took what could have been a very serious topic and made it a fun, light rollercoaster ride!
5) Delirium by Lauren Oliver: The main character goes on such an emotional journey and Lauren Oliver makes sure we feel the same thing she does.
6) Liesl & Po by Lauren Oliver: Such.A.Beautiful.Book. It’s really personal to Lauren and I can see why. I felt so many things as I read this story.
7) 13 Reason Why by Jay Asher: I cried reading this book. I was angry at the people in this book. I was shocked by this book. It’s such a wonderfully, heartbreakingly well written book that you can’t help but feel a lot of things when you read it!
8) Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson: I think we all know why!
9) Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling: Sirius Black. I remember crying so hard when he died. I just loved his character and everything he stood for!
10) The Rest of the Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling: This series got all of the emotions out. Sometimes I cried and danced, other times I yelled and jumped in frustration.