Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday {18}

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish!
This week: 

Top Ten Books You Had Very Strong Emotions About:


1) Nancy Drew: this was a LONG time ago but before these books, I only read middle grade contemporary and I was scared to check out any other kinds of books.

2) Harry Potter Series by J. K. Rowling: Yes, HP wasn’t part of my comfort zone. Again, when I first came across these books, I only read contemporary books.

3) The Giver by Lois Lowry: LOVE this book so much and when I read it for the first time, I had no idea what dystopia was. It's since become one of my all time favorite books! 

4) Wither by Lauren DeStefano: Polygamy? Not a topic that I was rather interested in reading about but I enjoyed this book a whole lot!

AND that's all I could come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS