Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday {19}

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish!
This week: 

Top Ten Books That Have Been On My Shelf For The Longest But I've Never Read:
1. Courtney Summer’s Books: I’ve got all three of them on my shelf but I have yet to read them. I’ve heard they are amazing though! 

2. Shiver Trilogy by Maggie Stiefvater: No idea why I haven’t read these books. 

3. The Extraordinary Secrets of April, May, and June by Robin Benway: Another book I have had on my shelf for goodness knows how long! 

4. Forgive My Fins by Tera Lynn Childs: I actually won the second book some time ago and I was excited to read it…until I realized I still hadn’t read the first book…no idea why. 

5. The Demon's Lexicon by Sarah Rees Brennan: I've had it on my shelf for a long time but I haven't read it. 

6. The Host by Stephenie Meyer: I got this because I'd heard that it was actually really good but I still have not read it.

7. Losing Faith by Denise Jaden: I got this one when it came out 

8. The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa: Yeah, I know, I STILL have not read this one....

9. Nightshade by Andrea Cremer: I've heard that it's such a good book and the cover is super gorgeous but I haven't read it!  

10. Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce: Love the cover, heard it's good, but I haven't read it...

6 comments:

  1. I want to read The Host too - I've heard really good things. But I've read the Shiver trilogy - which is pretty decent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Iron Daughter I started just a week or so ago, but had to take back to the library. I need another chance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a fan of YA or romance and yet actually kind of liked Shiver. It's a very poignant story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Sisters Red, The Shivers series and The Iron Fey series on my wishlist. :)
    Here’s my Top Ten Tuesday post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am working on the Iron Fey series too. Iron Queen is at home just waiting for me...Sisters Red was pretty cool, Shiver made me angry, and The Host was surprisingly great. Nice list! Here is mine http://wp.me/pzUn5-FU

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read the first Shiver book. I thought it was good but not great. The others, I have not read either!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS