Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish!
Top Ten Authors I'd Love To Have At My Thanksgiving Feast:
1) J. K. Rowling: Guys, seriously, do you have to ask? But of course, I won't really be able to talk to her because...she's J.K. Rowling!
2) Maureen Johnson: Her blog and tweets are fun to read and she seems to be a funny person!
3) John Green: I love his vlogs (and Hank! He should bring Hank too!) and I think he and Maureen Johnson together would be really awesome (not to mention entertaining and hilarious!)
4) Jane Austen: First, there was no time limit on this! And again, do I need to explain?
5) Sarah Dessen: The Queen of YA Contemporary!
6) Meg Cabot: Dude, I LOVE her writing and speaking to her would be super awesome!
7) Suzanne Collins: No explanation needed, right?
8) Lauren Oliver: One of my all time fave authors ever!
9) Rick Riordan: I ALMOST met him in person! He makes mythology SO MUCH FUN and I'd love to pick at his brain, asking him a zillion questions about his books and stuff.
10) Stephanie Meyer: I was a little surprised that I inluded her here but then I realized that Twilight, no matter how I feel about it now, was a big part of my young teenage years. I would love to have her at my table and to discuss the books with her.