Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday {20}

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish!
This week: 

Top Ten Books On My TBR List For Winter:


1) The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michele Hodkin: Um. Yeah, do I need to explain this?

2) Inheritance by Christopher Paolini: The ending to a series I've loved since I first read it!

3) Anna Dressed In Blood by Kendare Blake: I love this cover and I've been meaning to get to it!

4) The Future of Us by Jay Asher & Carolyn Mackler: I need to get my hands on this no matter what!

5) Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi: I'm a little worried about this one since I've read mixed reviews but it still sounds pretty darn awesome!

6) Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare: No explanation needed, right?

7) Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver: Delirium's ending killed me and I need to know WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! 

8) The Return of the Native by Thomas Hardy: Summer reading for AP English 4! I have to read this one! 

9) Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte:
Summer reading for AP English 4! I have to read this one! 

10) and I can't come up with another one!


I want to know something: When you read a post like this, do you prefer it to be a list list this with no picutres or would you prefer I include pictures?

4 comments:

  1. Great list! I loved Mara Dyer and I can't wait for the sequel!

    I think most of the reviews I read for Shatter Me were positive. I was hesitant before, but a bunch of bloggers that I trust have loved it so I added to my winter list.

    Haha... summer reading in the winter. Nice;)

    As for your question, I thought about adding pictures to my list (I just started this meme) but I opted not to because this meme doesn't always focus on the book itself (ie characters, authors), though I did add a link to its Goodreads page.

    jenn | my TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely loved Shatter Me. I was scared because of all the hype around it, but it is really worth reading. Great List!
    Em
    A Beautiful Madness

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you read The New Yorker's recent essay about YA fantasy books? Christopher Paolini and the Inheritance Cycle are talked about pretty extensively.

    As for whether or not to post pictures with these lists, I know that I for one always love to see the covers of books. Often those will be more easily remembered than specific titles.

    Enjoy your reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, a lot of these are on my TBR list for the winter as well, especially The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, which I'm thankfully getting for Christmas! Great picks! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS