Wednesday, November 30, 2011

"Waiting On" Wednesday (66)

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


Title: Vessel 
Author: Sarah Beth Durst 
Publisher: Margaret K. McElderry Books
Release Date: September 11, 2012 
In a desert land where serpents made of unbreakable glass fly through the sky and wolves made of only sand hunt within storms, Liyana is destined to be a vessel, to sacrifice herself so that her clan's goddess can inhabit her body... but her goddess never comes.
I LOVE Sarah Beth Durst! Serpents made of glass? Wolves made of Sand? I NEED THIS NOW!AND that fierce cover!
**********************************************
Title:The Savage Grace (TDD #3) 
Author: Bree Despain 
Publisher: Egmont USA 
Release Date: March 13, 2012 
A troubled soul. An impossible choice. A final battle.

Wrestling with the werewolf curse pulsing deep inside of her, Grace Divine was finally able to find her brother, but it nearly cost her everything.

With her boyfriend, Daniel, stuck in wolf form and Sirhan's death approaching, time is running out for Grace to stop Caleb Kalbi and his gang of demons. If she fails, her family and hometown will perish. Everything rests on Grace's shoulders.

The final installment in The Dark Divine trilogy brings Daniel and Grace's love story to a breathtaking conclusion.
I love these books and the ending for the last book killed me! I can't wait to read this one!


WHAT ARE YOU WAITING ON?

7 comments:

  1. these both look super good!

    I'm hosting an exclusive Cover reveal for TOUHCING THE SURFACE, by Kim Sabatini, a 2012 release from SimonPulse! Will you come by and comment your thoughts on it?!

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/2011/11/wow-exclusive-cover-reveal-touching.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vessel was one of my WoW picks last week - isn't the cover just breathtaking?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still haven't read The Lost Saint, but I'm excited for the third book in the series. Great Picks!
    Em
    My WOW
    A Beautiful Madness

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy crap Vessel has one gorgeous cover!! And the premise sounds so cool! I haven't read any of the Dark Divine series yet, but it's on my TBR list!

    Waiting on Wednesday @ Radiant Shadows

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really excited about both of these as well! I can't wait to read The Savage Grace because I NEED to know what happens next, and the Vessel just looks amazing (I especially adore the cover for it!). Great picks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually never ever came across Vessel or that author before, but it does sound very original.

    & once again, I haven't come across your second pick, The savage Grace, yaaay to finding new books:D

    Here is my WoW((:

    -thank you&come again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still have to read The Lost Saint and am trying to put it off, so I don't have such a long wait for The Savage Grace. Great choices!

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS