Sunday, December 04, 2011

Book Haul & Weekly Recap (49)

From the Library:
None

For Review:
 
Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally 
If I Tell by Janet Gurtler
**Thanks NetGalley and Publisher**

Purchased: 
 
The Luxe by Anna Godbersen **Paperback**
Rumors (The Luxe #2) by Anna Godbersen **Paperback**
 
Envy (The Luxe #3) by Anna Godbersen **Paperback**
Splendor (The Luxe #3) by Anna Godbersen **Hardback**
So happy! Got all of these 4 for $5 at my library!

Won: 
Moonglass by Jessi Kirby **Personalized and Signed**
**Thanks Jessi and Lisa of A Life Bound By Books**

Hosted by The Story Siren

WHAT DID YOU GET IN YOUR MAILBOX?

4 comments:

  1. Ahh! Great books this week! I loved the Luxe series and Moonglass. Catching Jordan is very high on my wishlist. Happy reading!

    Stop by my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catching Jordan was funny & If I tell was a great story. I really loved Moonglass too<3 Great IMM, I hope you love all these:D

    Racquel @ The Book Barbies
    -thank you&come again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard such great things about Catching Jordan - I hope you love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy all your books - they look great :)

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS