Sunday, December 11, 2011

Book Haul & Weekly Recap (50)

From the Library:
Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles 

For Review:
 
Fracture by Megan Miranda
Two Moon Princess by Carmen Ferreiro-Esteban 

 
The Merchant's Daughter by Melanie Dickerson
My Very UnFairy Tale Life by Anna Staniszewski
**Thanks Publishers and NetGalley**

Purchased: 

None

Won: 
None

Lots of e-books this week! I actually like reading on my Nook, which I never thought I would!

Hosted by The Story Siren


WHAT DID YOU GET IN YOUR MAILBOX?

7 comments:

  1. I really have to try the Perfect Chemistry series! I hear amazing things about it! Also Fracture looks beautiful!

    Visit My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of these books yet, I'm glad I chanced upon your site - book covers all look mighty interesting.

    Here's my IMM for the week:
    http://gatheringbooks.wordpress.com/2011/12/11/imm-book-bargains-in-singapore/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover for Fracture. I'll have to look that one up. Hope you enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh Fracture looks awesome I can't wait to read that one! Great pick!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great IMM! I loved Rules of Attraction!

    My IMM: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-18.html

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved Rules of Attraction! If you're a fan of the series, you can't go wrong. Fracture has been talked about for awhile now, and I'm starting to get excited actually.

    I think my My Unfairytale Life looks so cute. A light and sweet read.

    Have an amazing reading week!

    - Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS