Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Top 10 Book Covers of 2011




Top 10 of 2011 is hosted by Jessica at Confessions of a Bookaholic, Lisa at A Life Bound by Books, Rachel from Fiktshun, and Jamie and Patricia from Two Chicks on Books.
Today's topic is TOP TEN BOOK COVERS OF 2011. In no particular order:

Divergent by Veronica Roth
Wither by Lauren DeStefano
Across the Universe by Beth Revis

Die For Me by Amy Plum
Liesl & Po by Lauren Oliver
Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
Blood Red Road (Dustlands, #1) by Moira Young

Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin 
Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Lalani Taylor

What Are Some Of Your Favorite Book Covers 0f 2011?

2 comments:

  1. Oh, man. I see some I wish I could've added to my top 10. There were just way too many amazing covers this year! Great List!

    Come check out my Top 10 List for amazing book covers!.

    Best of 2011: Book Covers


    Hope you'll have time to check out my list.
    Mystifying Paranormal Reviews

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS