Friday, December 30, 2011

Top Ten 2012 Releases



Top 10 of 2011 is hosted by Jessica at Confessions of a Bookaholic, Lisa at A Life Bound by Books, Rachel from Fiktshun, and Jamie and Patricia from Two Chicks on Books.

Today's topic is TOP TEN MOST ANTICIPATED OF 2012. In no particular order:

Insurgent (Divergent #2) by Veronica Roth

Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson

Fever (Chemical Garden #2) by Lauren DeStefano

Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore
NO COVER YET
Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins

Above by Leah Bobet

The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith

Pandemonium (Delirium, #2) by Lauren Oliver

Enshadowed (Nevermore, #2) by Kelly Creagh

Incarnate by Jodi Meadows


Who Are Some Of Your Most Anticipated Books 0f 2012?

4 comments:

  1. I'm thinking person that has read Divergent is going to have Insurgent on their list :)

    http://kristina-worldofbooks.blogspot.com/2011/12/top-10-of-2011-2012-desires-recap.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this list. I think it features almost every book I should read but can't because I haven't read the first novel in the series yet. (Or debuts) and Insurgent, which I need to have so badly, it almost hurts!

    Happy Reading, Happy New Year and hope to see you again in 2012!

    My Picks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely dying for Insurgent, Pandemonium, Incarnate, Enshadowed, Fever, and The Statistical Possibility of Love At First Sight.
    Top 14 Books I'm Looking Forward To In 2012

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Statistical Prob, Insurgent, Incarnate & Second Chance Summer are all one's I want bad, bad, badly & I have them on pre-order!

    Racquel @ The Book Barbies
    -thank you&come again.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS