Top 10 of 2011 is hosted by Jessica at Confessions of a Bookaholic, Lisa at A Life Bound by Books, Rachel from Fiktshun, and Jamie and Patricia from Two Chicks on Books.
Today's topic is TOP TEN BOOK BOYFRIENDS OF 2011. In no particular order:
1) Four from Divergent by Veronica Roth: so strong and sexy and awesome.
2) Vincent and Jules from Die For Me by Amy Plum: I never would have thought I would have fallen for a * 2 zombies* but Vincent and Jules were such nice, cute guys! Plus, they’re Parisian.
3) Archer from Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins: He's hot and sexy and mysterious and smoldering..
4) Jeremy from Virtuosity by Jessica Martinez: He's a violin player. He's super nice but mysterious too!
5) Cricket from Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins: He’s such a super cutie! He’s weird and awkward and an inventor and oh so realistice!
6) Carlos from Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles: Hot, sexy, and the ultimate bad boy with a soft heart.
7) Fade from Enclave by Ann Aguire: He’s had such a hard life but he’s still so strong, and the silent brooding type!
8) Hunter from Love Story by Jennifer Echols: He’s the hot, sexy guy who you have a huge crush on and can’t seem to stop thinking about.
9) Zachary from Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready: He’s Scottish, he’s got an accent, he’s super nice and carrying and he’s smart too!
10) Adam from Where She Went by Gayle Forman: He's a singer, super cute and nice and sweet and swoon worthy.
Who Are Some Of Your Favorite Book Boyfriends 0f 2011?