Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish!
Top Ten Books I Hope Santa Will Bring:
1) Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi: Not the biggest fan of the cover and I'm not sure how I'm going to like it, but I want it still.
2) Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare: I love this series more then the Mortal Instruments and I'm a little shocked to see that I don't have a copy of this book!
3) Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare: See above.
4) The Hunger Games Collector's Edition by Suzanne Collins: I have a paperback copy and I've been meaning to get a hardback of this book BUT then I saw the collector's edition and I knew I had to have it! Please Santa?
5) Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor: Love the cover and it sounds like something I will love so I can't wait to get a copy!
6) Forever by Maggie Stiefvater: I actually want to get a signed copy of this one so it matches my signed copies of Shiver and Linger.
7) Ten Things We Did by Sarah Mlynowski: It sounds really good and I've heard nothing but good things about this book.
8) The Survival Kit by Donna Freitas: Sounds super good and I can't wait to read it!
9) Texas Gothic by Rosemary Clement-Moore: I want this one so badly! Ghosts, hot cowboys and witches!
10) Virtuosity by Jessica Martinez: I remember playing the violin back in middle school and I've not seen many books with teen prodigies so this one sounds awesome! It's one I know I'll love so it'll be worth it!