Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday {22}

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish!
This week: 

Top Ten Books I Hope Santa Will Bring:

1) Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi: Not the biggest fan of the cover and I'm not sure how I'm going to like it, but I want it still.

2) Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare: I love this series more then the Mortal Instruments and I'm a little shocked to see that I don't have a copy of this book!

3) Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare: See above.

4) The Hunger Games Collector's Edition by Suzanne Collins: I have a paperback copy and I've been meaning to get a hardback of this book BUT then I saw the collector's edition and I knew I had to have it! Please Santa?

5) Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor: Love the cover and it sounds like something I will love so I can't wait to get a copy!

6) Forever by Maggie Stiefvater: I actually want to get a signed copy of this one so it matches my signed copies of Shiver and Linger.

7) Ten Things We Did by Sarah Mlynowski: It sounds really good and I've heard nothing but good things about this book.

8) The Survival Kit by Donna Freitas: Sounds super good and I can't wait to read it!

9) Texas Gothic by Rosemary Clement-Moore: I want this one so badly! Ghosts, hot cowboys and witches!

10) Virtuosity by Jessica Martinez: I remember playing the violin back in middle school and I've not seen many books with teen prodigies so this one sounds awesome! It's one I know I'll love so it'll be worth it!

5 comments:

  1. I love Daughter of Smoke and Bone and Virtuosity<3 Also 10 things, did you know it was .99 cents on kindle/nook and ereaders? it's definitely worth more then that I love it!

    My TTT ((:
    -thank you&come again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great wishlist! The Clockwork serie is so good! :) And Ten Things We Did - this book is hilarious!! You should really read it ;))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Though I enjoyed the Mortal Instruments series, I think I like Infernal Devices better. I'm curious to see what you think of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great top ten! I really liked Shatter Me. I hope you get some of the books off your list (especially some certain Cassie Clare books)!!! :D

    My Top Ten: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/12/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-books-i-hope.html

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your list! I've asked for Shatter Me too!

    I Love Infernal Devices series better than Mortal Instruments. WAY better! It's amazing!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS