Monday, January 02, 2012

Happy Birthday...to Me!

Yeah, so this is kind of going to be an "all about me" post thing since it's my birthday today! So today, I'm FINALLY 17 years old! I swear, it was like this birthday was never going to come around! I'm finally going to be able to get my full licence and all that sort of stuff!

I'm in rather a good mood today and I think it has to do with the fact that I feel this year is going to be a good year all around. I'm in a better mood than I've ever been and more determined to go good in school and blogging and in life than ever before! If you'd asked me before, I never really looked forward to my birthday (I think it has to do with the fact that it's so close to *kind of* Christmas and the new year) but this year is different. Is it just me though? I mean, doesn't anyone feel like this year is going to be different from '11?

Basically, that's all I wanted to say!

4 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY♥♥ I hope you have a fantastic day & year:D

    & you got a new blog design? cool!


    Racquel @ The Book Barbies
    -thank you&come again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday. Hope you have a great day :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Racquel (A Book Barbie) Thank you! I wanted a change for the new year!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS