Saturday, January 14, 2012

I'm Just About to Lose It

I could scream right now.

Seriously.

I think the problem is in my brain. I think something is wrong with me. WHY? Well, I'm reading a book that was released last year and talked about endlessly. I mean, endlessly, and EVERYONE LOVED THIS BOOK SO MUCH. The writing was amazing, the plot was OMG times a million and the love interest was a super, hot, sexy guy.

I'm reading this book, going "OMG I'm going to be totally in love!!!"

And I completely don't like it. Mind you, the author has amazing writing skills and the plot (though really confusing, works for the book) is good, the characters are....UGH.

I seriously can not believe that these characters are so stereotypical and people love them so much! The hot, sexy guy? He's completely rich, has been with all the girls,is super nice under all of his ***holeness, and wants to be with the main character because she's not boring and she's different. He's also a stalker which the girl doesn't mind. And she's in high school.

I don't know all the teenage girls out there BUT I HIGHLY doubt any girl wants to be with a guy who stalks her. Or has been with a lot of girls. WHO by the way, hate the main girl since she's got the hot and sexy guy's attention.

I'm going to stop now. Someone, out there, explain to me what is wrong with me????

3 comments:

  1. it's not only you darling Kailia... I side with you! what book is this?

    Racquel @ The Book Barbies♥
    -thank you&come again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sent an e-mail. Don't want to post the title....

      Delete
  2. I'm also curious...
    deadtossedwaves at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS