Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday {23}

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish!
This week: 

Top Ten Books I'm Excited To Read in 2012:


1) Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins: Loved ANNA and LOLA. Now I want ISLA.

2) Insuregent by Veronica Roth: Need I explain?

3) Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore: Love her previous books and I can't wait to continue the adventure!

4) Pandemonium (Delirium, #2) by Lauren Oliver : I almost died with the ending in Delirium and I need more!!!!

5) Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter I LOVE THIS BOOK! I cried like a baby when I first read this book. It’s so sad and heartwarming all at once!

6) Endlessly by Kiersten White: The end to a super awesome trilogy!

7) The Savage Grace by Bree Despain: Ditto.

8) The Selection by Kiera Cross There is just something about this cover that strikes me. Plus, it sounds really good too.

9) Partials by Dan Wells: The cover is awesome and the synopsis sounds fresh and new, so yes, I can't wait to read it!

10) The Giver Trilogy by Lois Lowery: LOVED these books. My very first introduction to the dystopian genera at the age of…seven…or six…one of those.

Yes, I did read A LOT ever since I was six years old. Yes, I did read Big Kids Books when the Big Kids didn't think I could read chapter books!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Insurgent...I wish I had you now! I loved Anna, did not love Lola, hoping Isla is better. Can't wait for Endlessly. I plan to read Graceling this year. Here is my list http://wp.me/pzUn5-JE

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS