Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday {24}

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish!
This week: 

Top Ten Authors I Wish Would Write Another Book:



1) J. K. Rowling: Need I explain?

2) Suzanne Collins: She gave us The Hunger Games!I wanna know what else she can come up with!

3) Jane Austen: Need I explain?

4) Ann Rinaldi: I have no idea is she's written anything recent but Ann Rinaldi can tell a historical fiction story like its no one's business. I need more from her!

5) Lois Lowry: She gave us The Giver and Gathering Blue and Messenger. I want more!

6) Roald Dahl : Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. James and the Giant Peach. What more could I ask for?

7) Alexandra Bracken: I loved Brightly Woven and yes, she's got her new book coming out but I still want more!

8) Kristin Cashore: Bitterblue is coming out this year and I can't wait to read it. I know I'm going to love it but I still want her to write more and more. I haven't heard anything about something new so we'll see!

9) Eilis O'Neal: My brother recently got this book from the library and I remembered when I first read it and how much I loved it!

10) Laurie Halse Anderson: I have read only two of her books (Wintergirls and Speak) and I LOVED both of them. Haunting, heartbreaking, honest.

2 comments:

  1. We wrote practically the same list! J.K. Rowling, Alexandra Bracken, Suzanne Collins...Nice. Alexandra Bracken has an new series coming this year, it is dystopian, not fantasy. I don't think we are getting more Brightly Woven. :( Here is my list http://wp.me/pzUn5-M6

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the JK Rowling is on essentially everyone's lists :)

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS