Sunday, February 05, 2012

Book Haul & Weekly Recap(55) Bloodlines and Stars and Pledge

From the Library:
Bloodlines by Richelle Mead

For Review:
 None

Purchased:
None

Won: 
Stay With Me by Paul Griffin (ARC)
The Pledge by Kimberly Derting (ARC)

Forbidden by Syrie James and Ryan M. James
Shut Out by Kody Keplinger 
**Thanks Steph Su!**

Gifted: 
The Fault In Our Stars **SIGNED COPY**
**Thank you to my awesome uncle!**
**So excited for this one! My uncle is still here so I haven't read anything; I want to spend time with him, ya know? But it will be the first thing I read when he leaves.**

Hosted by The Story Siren

WHAT DID YOU GET IN YOUR MAILBOX?

8 comments:

  1. The Fault in Our Stars was simply perfect C: You will definitely enjoy it! Great haul this week!

    Shortskie's Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on winning all those books. :)
    I've been meaning to read Bloodlines since I finished the Last Sacrifice, but I haven't gotten to it yet so I hope it's good!
    And everyone keeps saying that the Fault in Our Stars is just amazing, so enjoy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice mailbox. Hope you enjoy all your new books. Everybody is getting the new John Green book it seems.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bloodlines was amazing! I can't wait for the Golden Lily :)

    Enjoy your books!

    The Muggle
    -If you have a moment please nominate your favorite cover here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, your Uncle is seriously awesome ! What an awesome gift ! Also, it looks like you won some pretty good books ! Yay for giveaways ! ! ! !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great IMM! I am so going to have to get a copy of The Fault in our Stars... let me know what you think of it!

    Here is my IMM

    Lindsay :)
    Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on winning so many awesome books! Forbidden looks very promising.

    I hope you enjoy them all! (:
    Celine ~ Nyx Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS