Sunday, February 12, 2012

Book Haul & Weekly Recap (56) Rivals and Goddess and Traitors

From the Library:
None

For Review:
 
The Mockingbird by Daisy Whitney  
The Rivals by Daisy Whitney 
**Thanks Little, Brown!**
Goddess Interrupted (Goddess Test #2)by Aimee Carter
The Traitor in the Tunnel by Y. S. Lee
**Thanks HarlequinTeen and Netgalley!**

Purchased:
None

Won: 
None

Hosted by The Story Siren


1) Overall, it's been an excellent week in book!
2) Changed the background and I figured out something in PhotoShop and I love the header! What do you think?
3) I am going to come back into the full swing of blogging this week!
4) It's Valentine's Day on Tuesday!

WHAT DID YOU GET IN YOUR MAILBOX?

8 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the new covers of The Mockingbirds series! I read the first couple chapters in the first The Agency book, but never got around to finishing it, it looks so great though! Awesome books this week, Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry you didn't enjoy The Agency books all that much;I loved them a lot. I have to being reading Daisy's book!

      Delete
  2. Great books this week. I loved The Mockingbirds and can't wait to read The Rivals. I also can't wait to read the new book in The Agency series. I love that series. Happy reading!

    Stop by my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love your header! It's fun to pick out the book covers amdist the writing. Yay for figuring out a trick in PhotoShop! The Goddess Test is definitely making its rounds this week.
    Enjoy your books.

    -Jenna @ Fans of Fiction (new follower)
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the cover of the Traitor in the Tunnel. I'm a sucker for period clothes!

    Megan Likes Books - In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great set! So cool that you got The Mockingbirds and Rivals. I loved the first and want to read Rivals soon.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS