Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday {26}

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish!
This week was a freebie week so here is my topic:

Top Ten Books That Broke My Heart:
1) The Fault in Our Stars by John Green: John Green is not nice to his protagonists

2) Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver: I think we all know why!

3) Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins: The ending...and Prim.

4) Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J. K. Rowling: One word: Sirius Black!

5) Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J. K. Rowling: The death of Dumbledore really broke my heart. In both the book and the movie, I cried when he died.

6) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J. K. Rowling: The end to my childhood as well as all the deaths! Fred! Lupin! Tonks!

7) Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler: Such a good book that deals with dealing with grief.

8) Speak by Laure Halse Anderson: I don't need to explain, do I?

9) Where the Red Fern Grows by Wilson Rawls: A childhood favorite that makes me cry EVERY SINGLE TIME I READ IT.

10) Shiloh by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor: Yet another childhood love of mine!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS