Sunday, February 12, 2012

What I Have To Say About: Nevermore

I'm not sure what this is exactly, but I'm going to be randomly posting these "What I Have To Say About" posts on this blog. It's going to be very random and spontanious and deal with a lot of bookish things! So here's the first post:

I saw this one a while back and I'm not sure what to say exactly:
I'm a big James Patterson fan and I've read the books up until Fang. I wasn't able to get my hands on Angel and it was a good thing too since James Patterson revealed that Nevermore was going to be the FINAL, LAST EVER MAXIMUM RIDE BOOK OUT THERE. This is both sad and exciting. Sad, obviously since this series is coming to an end but exciting because I will FINALLY be able to see how their adventure ends.

BUT

Nevermore? After The Angle Experiment and Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports, we get Nevermore? I mean, yeah, I'll read the book and all and that cover is FANTASTIC, Nevermore is just such a...Edgar Allen Poeish sounding name. It fit's Kelly Creagh's novel but I'm not sure how this title is going to work out. And I was like:

Guess I'll have to wait for this book to come out and see if the title fits, right?

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS