Saturday, March 31, 2012

Bloggiesta Sign Up

It's back and I am so happy that it is too! I am in desperate need of fixing my blog and this gives me a perfect excuse to sit around on the computer and fix up with blog! Many of you might be wondering what Bloggiesta is so here is an explanation:
Bloggiesta is a three day event where participants will spend as much time as they can working on fixing all those pesky blog related tasks.... all those things that you think "some day I'm going to clean that up, or change that around, or add that thing!" Everyone will post a "to do" list, or goals they want to accomplish and then all of us will work together to get our lists done. The fun thing is that we can cheer each other on, and learn from each other and have a blast doing it. It's the perfect time to figure out that something you've always wanted to do, but didn't know how... or to get caught up on reviews, or to fix your labels, or take control of your Reader... or do oh so many other things!
Date: March 30 , 31 and April 1

So what am I going to try and get accomplished during this time?
  • Make future Old is Gold posts
  • Write discussion posts
  • Write up any reviews necessary
  • Make any necessary templates 
  • Update Challenges page
  • Fix the SEO thingy 
  • Make the new blog look! *Now up! What do you think of the blue?*
After you've made you list, sign up HERE

4 comments :

  1. That's a fabulous list you've got there! I know many people are working on SEO this weekend- I hope it all works out. Good luck with your list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Bloggiesta! It seems lost of people are writing posts in advance on their lists...makes me feel really disorganised as I almost never write in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm visiting blogs as part of Bloggiesta weekend. Love your stripes!
    I never knew for the longest time about "scheduling" posts and having them ready to go, but now that I know, it's still hard to get reviews written in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the new blog look! Hopefully you can get more stuff finished today!!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete