Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday {27}

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish!
This week was a freebie week so here is my topic:

Top Ten Books On My Spring To-Be-Read:
1) Insurgent by Veronia Roth: Need I explain this? And I think May is still spring, so yeah!

2) Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver: I need to read this book!

3) The Savage Grace by Bree Despain: I need this book now!

4) Glimmer by Phoebe Kitanidis: It looks so good! It comes out in April.

5) The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden #1)by Julie Kagawa : Not a fan of the cover but Julie is AWESOME and the book sounds really good.

6) Unbreak My Heart by Melissa C. Walker.: Looks uber cute and sometimes, I just need a cute contemporary!

7) Gilt by Katherine Longshore: The Tudor age!Henry VIII and all of those people! I'm very much a history nerd.

8) Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin.: While the cover is beautiful and creepy and it sounds really good, I love anything with Edgar Allan Poe so I have to read this one!

9)  Struck by Jennifer Bosworth: There is just something about that cover that makes me want to read it more and more!

10)  Bitterblue (The Seven Kingdoms #3) by Kristin Cashore: There is no way this one wasn't going to be on my list! I can't wait to see how it all ends!

2 comments:

  1. Great books on your list. I am dying to get my hands on Insurgent. Also, Masque Of The Red Death, Bitterblue, Pandemonium, and The Immortal Rules are fabulous. You must read them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pandemonium is a definite MUST! Read it as soon as you can! I am also looking forward to Unbreak my Heart. Happy Reading! Thanks for stopping by our blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS