Saturday, March 03, 2012

Where I've Been

Well, hello there lovely readers! I know I've been MIA for some time now but I promise I have a good reason for it!

School:
1)AP, Honors and classes are taking over my life! SO much work to do!
2)National Honor Society has us doing volunteer work which takes time too!
3)Senior Project during AP English...UGH
4)SATs this year!
5)Junior Year=most important year of high school
6)Because of this, I haven't done a whole lot of reading!

Life:It's boring as usual and I've decided to go to my senior prom and not my junior one!

Blogging:
1)I have no more scheduled posts!
2)I am in desperate need of Bloggiesta to catch up on all things blogging!
3)I have a new e-mail address: kailiasage @ gmail dot com since my old one was casuing a lot of problems!
4)I've been added to some publisher contact lists and you all have no idea how happy that made me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS