Sunday, May 06, 2012

Book Haul & Weekly Recap (61)

Book Haul and Weekly Recap will be replacing In My Mailbox here at my blog. I am not taking any credit for the meme or anything; it's simply my way of sharing the books I bought, borrowed, or received over this week! 
From the Library:
Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
*Read and LOVED*

For Review:
It’s Our Prom (So Deal With It) by Julie Anne Peters
Purity by Jackson Pearce
Revived by Cat Patrick (!!!)
The Last Princess by Galaxy Craze 
**Thanks Little, Brown!**
**The next books are all from NetGalley. Thank you all publishers for the e-books!**
The Princesses of Iowa by M. Molly Bakes 
Dust Girl by Sarah Zettel 
 Lies Beneath by Anne Greenwood Brown 
 Red Heart Tattoo by Laurlene McDaniel
Shadows of the Moon by Zoe Marriott 
 The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
The Prince Who Fell from the Sky by John Claude Bemis 
 Unbreak My Heart by Melissa Walker 
Welcome Caller, This is Chloe by Shelley Coriell

2 comments:

  1. oh, wow, you got a lot of books this week! I love Revived's cover because it is so creepy and gorgeous. amazing.

    glad you loved Pandemonium! I have that one, just haven't read it yet. can't wait, though! I love Lauren Oliver. she is amazing. x)

    enjoy all the reads!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did get a whole lot of books. I'm going to have a lot to read! I love Lauren Oliver too; she's awesome!

      Delete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS