Directer: Bill Condon Written by: Melissa Rosenberg Cast:
Kristen Stewart as Bella Swan
Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen
Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black
The fact that I waited this long to see this movie should tell you something: I wasn't sure of what I was going to get and nor was I in a hurry to watch it. I borrowed the DVD from my friend and watched it today and I have mixed feelings about it. I'm going to take my list review for it:
• A lot of the casts acting didn't improve very much. Kristin and Rob were a little better but not by much. This really took away from me enjoying the movie more.
• The Pack talking to themselves as wolves=weird.
• When Bella is about to give birth, you could hear her spine crack and then it got really weird from there.
• Renesme was adorable! Even though her name isn't, they picked the perfect actress for her!
• The imprinting scene actually wasn't all that bad either.
• The honeymoon scenery was gorgeous. I love, love Brazil and would love to visit there some day.
• Seth was a cute character (all his little quips made me smile) and the actor really pulled him off very well!
Well, hello there! My name is Kailia (kay-leah) Sage and I'm the 21 year old girl behind this blog. If you want to know more about me, check out my about me page or check out my review archives for all of the books/movies I've reviewed.