Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Movie Review: Breaking Dawn Part 1

Directer: Bill Condon
Written by: Melissa Rosenberg
Cast:
Kristen Stewart as Bella Swan
Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen
Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black

The fact that I waited this long to see this movie should tell you something: I wasn't sure of what I was going to get and nor was I in a hurry to watch it. I borrowed the DVD from my friend and watched it today and I have mixed feelings about it. I'm going to take my list review for it:

The Bad: 
 • A lot of the casts acting didn't improve very much. Kristin and Rob were a little better but not by much. This really took away from me enjoying the movie more.
• The Pack talking to themselves as wolves=weird.
• When Bella is about to give birth, you could hear her spine crack and then it got really weird from there.

The Good: 
• Renesme was adorable! Even though her name isn't, they picked the perfect actress for her!
• The imprinting scene actually wasn't all that bad either.
• The honeymoon scenery was gorgeous. I love, love Brazil and would love to visit there some day.
• Seth was a cute character (all his little quips made me smile) and the actor really pulled him off very well!
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS