Sunday, April 08, 2012

Movie Review: Dolphin Tale

Directer: Charles Martin Smith
Written by: Karen Janszen and Noam Dromi
Cast:
Nathan Gamble as Sawyer Nelson
Winter as herself
Harry Connick Jr. as Dr. Clay Haskett
Ashley Judd as Lorraine Nelson
Morgan Freeman as Dr. Cameron McCarthy

I have this fascination of watching movies that are based on true stories. They give me this hope that good things really do happen and I just love watching movies like that. Dolphin Tale sounded really good when they first showed the trailer and then I learned my friend had visited the actual Winter and that made me even more excited to see the movie.

I'm not sure there is anything for me to say about this movie except for the fact that I really, really loved it. The story was really moving and made you feel really good inside. It have you a look into the relationship people can have with animals and how powerful that is. Winter was an absolutely amazing dolphin (it was actually Winter) and her story was really touching.

The acting, directing, and everything else was done to perfection. While sometimes the movie was slow, it worked well with the movie. It gave time for the plot to develop and for the audience to understand the characters better. There was a lot going on with all of them and it was nice to see their side of the story too.

Overall, everyone should see Dolphin Tale. It really is a movie for the entire family to enjoy and you'll laugh at some scenes while others might make you cry.

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS