is a weekly feature hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish!
Top Ten All Time Favorite Characters In Books:
1) Rose from Vampire Academy: Can I just say she's like the most kick ass character I know? She's totally fierce and loyal and snarky and I just love reading the books from her point of view. She is vulnerable at times which only makes her more real.
r Series: She's so awesome! She's smart and she's proud of it, not scared to let anyone know of her brains. She's a loyal friend and is always there for Ron and Harry. I used to get made fun of for being smart and I used to hate it...but then Hermione came along and showed me that being SMART=COOL!
3) Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth Bennett from Pride & Prejudice: WHO IN THE WORLD DOESN'T WANT A MR. DARCY with all his smoldering looks and smiles? And Lizzie was WAY ahead of her time and she was independent, and spunky, and so freaking loyal to her friends and family!
4) Fred and George Weasley from Harry Potter Series: When you really need to laugh in-between all that is going on in the books, these guys are the ones you turn to. Besides being plain awesome, they TORTURE Umbridge (whom I LOATHE) which gets them brownie points! And plus, THEY'RE AWESOME.
5) Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games: She loves her family so much and is willing to do anything for them and her relationship with Prim is just...Not to mention her boldness to not confide to what her society deems to be acceptable. I love badass females leads and she's just AWESOME.
7) Katsa from Graceling by Kristin Cashore: She's badass and funny but vulnerable too. She's like a real person...who can fight like a ninja.
9) Cinna from The Hunger Games: While I didn't care for him much in the movie, he's so awesome in the books. He came up with the freakin' awesome costumes but he's a nice and caring guy. He looks out for Katniss and is there when she needs him. Plus, he confide with society (Snow) either!
10) Harry Potter from the Harry Potter Series: He's Harry effing Potter. Sure he's a little arrogant but y'all, DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IS HANGING ON HIS SHOULDERS? Like, the fate of the ENTIRE world was on his shoulders. Mind you, that's A LOT to handle and I personally think he handled it amiably.
A SPECIAL ADDITION TO THE LIST: Ron Weasley.