Wednesday, May 16, 2012

AP EXAM OVER

**This was supposed to go up at 3 PM but I guess I was too excited and I accidentally put in 4 AM**
I just took my AP exam for English 4 AP and I have NO IDEA how I did. Being an English nerd, I should be all confident and everything, but honestly, this year was the one year I didn't like my English class all that much.

Part of it was because my teacher is a first time AP teacher and THAT is not always a good thing. I'm one of those kids who needs a good teacher in order to do really well.

Either way, AP EXAM IS OVER AND I AM BEYOND HAPPY. Now I have more exams in my other classes BUT they aren't going to be as bad as this.

Next year I'M GOING TO BE A SENIOR SO I WON'T HAVE TO TAKE ANY EXAMS (except AP) SO MORE TIME TO READ!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS