Sunday, May 13, 2012

Book Haul (62)

This idea is not mine and I'm taking no credit what so ever. It's my way of sharing all the books I got this week!
Bought:
Mostly Good Girls by Leila Sales 
Won:

Chopsticks by Jessica Anthony and Rodrigo Corral 
For Review: 
Darkness Before Dawn by J.A. London 
**Thank you HarperCollins*

Old is Gold: Where the Red Fern Grows by Wilson Rawls 
The Classics Challenge: Introduction to The Classics Challenge 
The Classics Challenge: Classic Update #1
Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Bookish Quotes 
What books did you get this week?

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh, I got Darkness before Dawn as well! I can't wait to get started on it. :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks really good; I've heard good things about it too!

      Delete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS