Thursday, May 24, 2012

Plagiarism and A Question

I am not getting in the middle of anything. When the story about The Story Siren plagiarized first came out, I stayed quiet. I did what I felt was right: not get involved.

After reading her most recent post, I have some simple questions: Would people of the blogosphere be more willing to forgive a new blogger who plagiarized? Would you all say that this blogger was human and only made a mistake?

I'm sorry if it seems like I'm choosing sides but honestly, I just want to know how it would be handled if it was an unknown blogger who stole from...Kristi? Or some other well known blogger?
Do I understand that she's trying to learn from all of this? Yes, I do. I'm glad she knows what she did but my questions still stand.

2 comments:

  1. Love this post! I would love to know what others think as well. I think a new blogger would've had their reputation ruined and wouldn't be forgiven.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS