Friday, May 25, 2012

TGIF(1): Show Me Your Cover

I've been debating FOREVER if I really wanted to do another meme on my blog. I decided since I don't do WoW as much anymore, I could do this meme too! SO TGIF is hosted by Ginger at GReads! and every Friday, she posts a question that we answer and link up with others!
This week's question: 
Show Me Your Cover: What are some of the worst book covers, but hold some of the best stories inside? Don't be embarrassed, show us your cover!

Now, I didn't LOVE this book but it's Richelle Mead! She's one of my favorite author's ever and the stories she tells are magnificent. Sydney did take some getting used to but I know I'm going to like hearing her side of things. Theses covers, though, are just.....yeah. No. They could have done SO much with these books. I'm not the biggest fan of people on covers ANYWAYS but this is just....eesh. The stances are weird and the girl's tattoo on her face doesn't seem to go. I dunno, I just didn't like this cover at all. While the Vampire Academy didn't have the best covers either, those covers were tolerable. I just can't get to liking this one. I don't like The Golden Lily's cover either.

What about y'all? Leave me a link to your post in the comments and I'll be sure to check them out! 

2 comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS