is a weekly feature hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish!
Top Ten Books You'd Like To See Made Into A Movie:
2) Graceling by Kristin Cashore: action, romance, suspense, and so much more make this a perfect book that can be turned into a movie.
3) Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins: Etienne! Paris! Boarding school in Paris!
4) Divergent by Veronica Roth: such a good dystopian and it has Four.....duh.
5) The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith: it's such a cute book and so romantic and i love movies with coincidences and stuff, don't you?
6) Ten Things We Did (And Probably Shouldn't Have) by Sarah Mylnowski: a relatively recent read for me, it was extremely cute and it would be such a cute summer movie, wouldn't it? I mean, i can just see all of this happening (even if some of it is during school time)
7) Heist Society/ Uncommon Criminals by Ally Carter: these books were good and with so much action, drama, traveling, and so much more, it's a recipe for a good movie for sure
8) Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead: is this going to be a movie already? If not, I'd love to see this on the big screen. Such a different vampire mythology and Dimitri and a strong female and Dimitri.
9) Gallagher Girl Series by Ally Carter: a girl's boarding school for guys? And then international trouble comes in and hot guys and conspiracies and action and drama and DOES THIS NOT SOUND LIKE AN AWESOME MOVIE?!
10) The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter: at first, I wasn't sure about this one but the more I thought about it, the more it made sense to me.