Sunday, June 17, 2012

Book Haul (63)

THIS IS A FEW WEEKS WORTH OF BOOKS! Turns out, the last time I posted one of these, it was in May! I'm not sure HOW that happened but here are the books I've gotten since then.
Bought:
Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
City of Fallen Angles by Cassandra Clare
**SO HAPPY ABOUT THESE!**
For Review: 
A Midsummer's Nightmare by Kody Keplinger
Messy by Heather Cocks and Jessica Morgan
**Thank you Little, Brown and Poppy*
Library: 
Between the Sea and the Sky by Jaclyn Dolamore 
The Princess Curse by Merrie Haskell
Getting Over Garrett Delaney by Abby McDonald
 Little Women and Me by Lauren Baratz-Logsted

Week In Review: 
**This is just for the current week!**
The Lizzie Bennet Diaries 
Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Beach Reads 
Review: A Midsummer's Nightmare by Kody Keplinger 
Should I or Shouldn't I: L.M. Montgomery Edition 
TGIF: Most Valuable Book 
Review: The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer 
What books did you get this week?

4 comments:

  1. Awww, City of Glass is my favourite one <3 <3 And I've read The Duff is so so good ;) Enjoy all your awesome books this week ;) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so excited when I got it! I loved the Duff too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you got a great haul! Immediately after reading A Midsummer's Nightmare, I read The Duff! I also thought that The Princess Curse was an interesting book. I hope you enjoy. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too! I loved The Duff too; Kody's such a great author! 

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS