Friday, June 01, 2012

SCHOOL IS OVER

SCHOOL IS OVER TODAY. I just had my final exam of the year today and it's hard to believe that by this time next year, I'm going to be a high school graduate.

Isn't that scary?!

Sadly, this semester kicked my ass and I don't think I've ever gotten worse grades before! Eeek! Oh, well, there's nothing I can do about that now!

Even though school is over, my studying if far from it. On June...9th or 10th, I take the ACTs and I'm going to be studying for it like a mofo!

Once that's over, I CAN READ ALL I WANT!

2 comments:

  1. Woo-hoo! You're a senior now, right? I hope you love your last year of high school. And good luck on the ACTs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a senior now! It's a little scary actually! Ugh, ACTs will be so much fun! *not*

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS