Friday, June 01, 2012

Summer Plans to Watch Shows

Since it's the summer now I'm going to be reading a whole bunch BUT I will also be catching up on two of my favorite shows that I haven't watched in a while:

Game of Thrones
When it first aired, I watched episodes right when they came...then can school and I couldn't watch them as often. So this summer, I plan on watching the show and possibly even reading the books...not that I don't already have enough

Downton Abbey
I love periodical shows and this one is just so....ugh, I LOVE IT! Sadly, the same thing happened with this show that happened with Game of Thrones. I will be watching all the episodes this summer to play catch up!

What about you all? Have you watched these shows? WHat do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS