Friday, July 20, 2012

2012: Year Of Awesome Movies

I have officially named 2012 THE YEAR OF AWESOME MOVIES. I love a good movie, especially when it's from a book I love! So, here are some movies I've come across THAT I CAN'T WAIT FOR:
ANNA KARENINA
   
ANNA EFFING KARENINA
**No I haven't read this huge book but still, who doesn't know Tolstoy?!**
From JOE WRIGHT! 
 Jude Law 
Keira Knightly!!
Release: NOVEMBER 9, 2012 

 THE GREAT GATSBY
 
Release: DECEMBER 25, 2012 

 PITCH PERFECT
   
Anna Kendrick!!!!!!! 
Release: OCTOBER 5, 2012 

THE HOBBIT
   
IT'S THE HOBBIT. NEED I SAY MORE?!
Release: DECEMBER 14, 2012 

LES MISERABLES

I can't NOT watch this movie.
Release: DECEMBER 14, 2012  

THE PERKS OF BEING A WALLFLOWER
I MEAN, REALLY?!
EMMA WATSON.
There's already some recommendations to see this movie! 
Release: SEPTEMBER 14, 2012 


WHAT AWESOMETASTIC MOVIES ARE YOU ALL LOOKING FORWARD TO? 
ANY THAT I MISSED FROM THIS LIST?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS