Wednesday, July 18, 2012

ARCs to Signing?

Hey guys!

I've never been to a major author event and in November, YallFest is coming to Charleston, South Carolina! It's got SO MANY AMAZING AUTHORS on the list:

  • Cassandra Clare
  • Cinda Williams Chima
  • Stephanie Perkins
  • David Levithan
AND SO MANY MORE and I will be attending! 

Now, I have a lot of ARCs for their books and I wasn't sure if it was a good idea to get my ARCs singed? I'm just curious! 

Yes, its in November but I was cleaning my shelves today and I was curious to see if I should keep or give away the ARCs. 

What do you guys think?

1 comment:

  1. Well, if you have the money, you could replace your favorites with the actual copy, and keep the ones you can't replace. And I don't see what's wrong with getting an ARC signed.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS