Sunday, July 15, 2012

Book Haul (65): Darcys, Lost Girls, and Smoke

Bought:
Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy by Ally Carter
Please Ignore Vera Dietz by A.S. King
Mr. Darcy's Bite by Mary Lydon Simonsen
Mr. Darcy's Secret by Jane Odiwe
The Truth About Mr. Darcy by Susan Adriani
 Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters by Jane Austen and Ben H. White
For Review: 
Lost Girls by Ann Kelley 
Seraphina by Rachel Hartman 
**Thanks Little, Brown, NetGalley 
Blood Fever by Veronica Wolff
**Thanks Penguin**
**This is book 3 in the Watchers series and seeing as I've not read book 1 or 2, I'm not sure I'll be reading this one.**

Library: 
**I, Kailia Sage, should not be allowed to go to the library with a library card in my hand. If my TBR pile wasn't big enough, I just HAD to find these awesomeness at my library and I just HAD to get them. My TBR pile will NEVER DECREASE IN SIZE if this continues.** 
Where I Belong by Gwendolyn Heasley 
Awkward by Marni Bates
Take a Bow by Elizabeth Eulberg
Fateful by Claudia Gray
Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor 

8 comments:

  1. SO MANY AWESOME BOOKS! Take a Bow and Fateful are brilliant! And I really enjoyed books 1 and 2 in the Watchers series - hope you give them a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny @ Supernatural SnarkJuly 16, 2012 at 3:46 PM

    Wow Kailia, look at all the amazing books you got this week! I absolutely fell in love with The Daughter of Smoke and Bone, I can't wait to see what you think of that one! Seraphina was great as well, and I've been wanting to read Fateful forever. I don't know what my problem is, I really need to make time for that one! Enjoy all that awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe, thanks! I need to get the first two books; actually, book 3 of the Watchers was a complete surprise! I'm reading Fateful and it's pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Candace's Book BlogJuly 16, 2012 at 5:16 PM

    You had a great week! And lots of good ones from the library so I hope you get them read. I know that most my library books don't even get read cause I have too many others I need to read first. And I loved Seraphina!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so get what you're saying! I've been reading faster as of late so hopefully I can read them all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fateful was pretty good; I just finished it! When I saw Smoke and Bone, I HAD to get it! Seraphina is good so far too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kim NiewiadomskiJuly 17, 2012 at 8:46 PM

    Take A Bow was a great book.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm reading it right now and it's pretty good!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS