Sunday, July 29, 2012

Book Haul & Recap (67): Pierce, Graceling, and Unraveling

Book Haul:
Inheritance by Christopher Paolini (Bought; not pictured)  
Graceling by Kristin Cashore (from sister) 
Alana: The First Adventure by Tamora Pierce (Bought) 
In the Hand of the Goddess by Tamora Pierce (Bought) 
The Woman Who Rides Like a Man by Tamora Pierce (Bought) 
Lioness Rampant by Tamora Pierce (Bought) 
Wild Magic by Tamora Pierce (Bought) 
Wolf Speaker by Tamora Pierce (Bought) 
The Emperor Mage by Tamora Pierce (Bought) 
The Realms of the Gods by Tamora Pierce (Bought) 
Babe in Boyland by Jody Gehrman (Review via Author) 
Unraveling Isobel by Eileen Cook (Library) 

Week In Review: 
Review: For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund 
Random/Rant: Classic Re-Done with Sex 
Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Most Vivid Words/Settings 
"Waiting On" Wednesday 
Traveling in YA: Paris!
MG Review: Cold Cereal by Adam Rex 
Discussion: Personal Beliefs and Reading 
TGIF: Christmas in July 

In My World:
School is approaching really fast and I feel SO COMPLETELY UNPREPARED. It's senior year and while the school work isn't scary, I have to do loads of stuff for college which is SO NERVE WRACKING! I'm not sure of where I want to go and now I'm second guessing what I want to do because this effing economy is dictating all of this (if that made no sense to you, watch the news!) Ugh.

In My Book World:
Read
A Breath of Eyre by Eve Marie Mont
Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols
Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
Currently Reading: 

What books did you get this week?

4 comments:

  1. Oooh Babe in Boyland is supposed to be soo cute! I need to read my copy ASAP! Looking forward to your thoughts. :) Enjoy all the lovely reads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babe in Boyland looks SO great! I can't wait to read that one :) Enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does look good; I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopefully I can get to it really fast!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS