Thursday, July 12, 2012

Read-A-Thon 2012 Final Update

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon
Once Upon a Read-A-Thon is hosted by Lori at Pure Imagination, Candace at Candace's Book Blog, and Angela of Reading Angel!

Christy at The Reader Bee is asking what your most anticipated book of 2012 is….
The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling
WITHOUT A DOUBT.

 Alli at Magnet4Books has a fun challenge: Match 5 sets of Fictional Best Friends. I didn't do this one because I didn't know all of them *I KNOW* and I didn't want to feel like an idiot!

Books Read Today:

 Total Books: 4 (1028 pages total) 
The Long Ride (Pine Hallow #1) by Bonnie Bryant 

Honestly, not at all bad for me! I mean, 4 books in 3 days without consecutive reading? Life got in the way and I had things I couldn't not do so I'm rather happy with my results!

EDIT: I have no idea why this didn't post earlier?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS