Monday, July 09, 2012

Read-A-Thon 2012: Mini Challenges Day 1 + Update


Once Upon a Read-a-Thon

Once Upon a Read-A-Thon is hosted by Lori at Pure Imagination, Candace at Candace's Book Blog, and Angela of Reading Angel! It's day 1 of the Once Upon A Read-A-Thon and here are the mini challenges for today:
Bailey asks: 
Question 1: What is your favorite cover that has been revealed this summer and why? Post a link or picture of the cover if you want.
I wasn't the biggest fan of the first book's cover but I just love this one! The art, the color, the eyes, EVERYTHING is just...wow. 
Question 2: Do you rely on the cover to help you choose whether you want to read a book or not?
Sometimes yes and sometimes no. I read the synopsis first and then decide if the book sounds appealing or not. If I can't make up my mind by that, then I look at the cover. It doesn't hurt when the cover is nice and eye catching and brings more attention to the book.

I also participated in Loretta of Between the Pages' mini challenge!

Books Read: 

2 comments:

  1. I love the book cover you chose. I love how it's so opposite of the first one (mostly blue). And I definitely agree with your answer on judging a book by it's cover. Good luck on meeting the rest of your goals for this challenge :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I really, really love this cover! 

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS