Friday, July 13, 2012

TGIF (4): Quotes That Make You Swoon

TGIF is hosted by Ginger at GReads! and every Friday, she posts a question that we answer and link up with others!
This week's question: 
Quotes That Make You Swoon: What are some of the most swoon-worthy quotes you've experienced in a book?
It took me a while to go through my GoodReads to find these but here they are! Now, I'm sure there are PLENTY of others out there but this is all I could find at the moment!

"I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, then all at once." - The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

"You don't share me. You own me." Where She Went by Gayle Forman

“Will you please tell me you love me? I’m dying here.” ― Stephanie Perkins, Anna and the French Kiss

"You have to kiss me," I find myself saying. "Yeah." He leans closer. "I do.” ― Huntley Fitzpatrick, My Life Next Door

“There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.” ― Sarah Dessen, The Truth About Forever **I JUST remembered Dessen! How could she not be on my list?!

11 comments:

  1. I picked that quote from Where She Went as well! And I really need to read My Life Next Door! That quote made me want to read it that much more! great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore If I Stay/Where She Went! I definitely have to check out a few others on your list as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should! Sarah Dessen and Stephanie Perkins are AMAZING! And you can't go wrong with John Green! 

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just LOVE Adam! I can't get enough of those two books! I think you'll love MLND! 

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holler for that Sarah Dessen quote!! Also, I think I've seen that TFiOS quote in every post today. Swoonworthy indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Candace's Book BlogJuly 13, 2012 at 9:57 PM

    YES! I agree with all of those but haven't read My Life Next Door. The rest though, perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha, yeah Sarah Dessen has some of the BEST swoon worthy quotes out these! Lol, you can't got wrong with John Green!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's pretty good; you should give it a try! Hehehe, I love all the other ones A LOT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lauren @ Story BoundJuly 14, 2012 at 12:06 AM

    I've seen that My Life Next Door quote on a bunch of these lists! I SO need to read that book! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for loving Doctor Who!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a great Dessen pick. Her books are chock full of quotable goodness. The Truth About Forever is one of my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love finding new blogs, especially people who LOVE DOCTOR WHO because that's just a big huge win! lol. MLND was good and yeah, I have seen it around!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS