Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Top Ten {36} Characters I’d Like To Switch Places With For 24 Hours

 is a weekly feature hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish

Top Ten Bookish Characters I'd Like to Be For 24 Hours 
I personally LOVE this topic except for I'd love to be these people forever you know! 

1) Hermione from Harry Potter Series: She's smart and feisty and if it wasn't for her, who knows what would have happened to Ron and Harry? I think this one is self explanatory!  

2) Lizzie Bennet from Pride and Prejudice: She's so ahead of her time and she funny and charming all at once. Her personality matches mine a lot, though I could never be as fearless as she is! And you know, Darcy? 

3) Katsa from Graceling: Can we call kick ass character? Katsa is so loyal to her friends and people she loves and she's not afraid to fight for what she believes in! Po anyone? 

4) Taylor from Jellicoe Road: A recent read of mine but I loved Taylor the first time I read about her. I want to go to her school and have all the land wars and be as strong as she is. Sure, she's gone through a lot but to be her for one day? She's a force to be reckoned with!  

5) Anna and the French Kiss: She's charming and funny and so down to earth! Plus, I'd LOVE to be in Paris for 24 hours (though I'd like it to be more!) 

6) Anne from Anne of Green Gables: Another recent read and man do I love this girl! She's so imaginative and funny and smart too. Plus, she gets Gilbert Blythe! 

7) Cameron from The Gallagher Girls Series: A long time favorite, I'd love to be a spy! I mean, since I first discovered these book way back when (2007 I think?), I wanted to have these adventures and meet cute spy boys. 

8) Mia from The Princess Diaries: I'll admit it: I have only read book 1 of this series but I LOVE the movies! So, I'd love to be this awkward, funny, and wonderful girl for one day. And, I mean, she's a PRINCESS. 

9) Kat from Heist Society: I was surfing through my reviews to see if I could find a book that stood out and this one did. Not only is Kat totally badass, she can be funny and weird and awkward and of course, Hale!

10) Jack or Annie from The Magic Tree House Series: YES! This is middle grade but holy cow, these two kids? THEY TRAVEL THE WORLD FROM A MAGICAL TREE HOUSE! What's not to love about that? This series is one of my all time favorites and I used to get the latest on I could when I was younger! 
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS